A corporate membership of Durrell provides the opportunity to improve your employee engagement and wellbeing, whilst also supporting Durrell’s work to create a wilder, healthier, more colourful world.
Each membership comes with free tickets to Jersey Zoo and exclusive benefits and partnership opportunities.
Your vital funds will also help us carry out our work with some of the world’s most endangered species and protect the wild places and wildlife that make up our beautiful world.
For an annual donation of £2,500, the benefits of a corporate membership include:
- 50 tickets for free admission to Jersey Zoo
- A lunch and learn session hosted by one of our expert team
- A dedicated newsletter, twice a year, containing exclusive sponsorship, site hire and wild away day opportunities
- Electronic access to Wild Life, our bi-annual exclusive members magazine, with key updates on our projects and conservation efforts around the world
- Corporate member social media graphics for you to share on your platforms
- Recognition on the Durrell website
For more information on our corporate memberships, contact Julia Voce by emailing Julia.Voce@durrell.org
A huge thank you to our corporate members
Fanamby | Madagascar National Parks | Alaotra Rano Soa | Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust | Aga Khan Foundation | Asity | Royal Botanic Gardens Kew | Missouri Botanical Gardens | The Peregrine Fund | Madagasikara Voakajy | Government of Madagascar | TRAFFIC | Cops Without Borders | DLA Piper | Marie Stopes Madagascar | CARE International | University of Antananarivo | University of Mahajanga | Jersey Overseas Aid