By continuing to the checkout, you’re agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Adoptions may be paid by Direct Debit. Direct Debits will be taken on or around the 15th of each month. Durrell reserves the right to withdraw the offer of Direct Debit at any time on the grounds of poor Direct Debit payment history. Durrell also reserves the right to request that the first instalment of a monthly Direct Debit payment plan be paid in advance.
- Adoptions and associated benefits are non-transferable or refundable.
- An adoption may be cancelled (subject to the above) either:
- in writing to Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust, Les Augres Manor, Trinity, JE3 5BP
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by telephoning +44(0)1534 860015
- by non-payment at annual renewal
- Due to the nature of our animal collection, Durrell cannot guarantee that the animal that you have adopted will be on show at the time of your visit.
- Animals may at any time be added to or withdrawn from our adoption scheme. In the event of your adopted animal being withdrawn from the scheme you will be given the opportunity to transfer your adoption to an alternative animal. Refunds will not be given, however a new adoption pack (excluding a gift) will be issued to you.
- Durrell reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the adoption scheme and associated benefits from time to time.